German Language Course (Niveaulevels A1-B2)
February 11th, 2020 - April 2nd, 2020
- 2 x per week, 8 weeks (total: 45 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Dates Spring Course
- LMU City Center
- In case there will be enough applications, we will offer courses at the Biocentre in 2021. If there will be courses, will be announced by email.
- Course fee: 130.00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice by email with payment details.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- Circa 18, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 3 ECTS credit points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absences is 6 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- listening comprehension
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent up to 9 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS credit points and without grade (Syllabus).
Application / Placement Test
- Start of the Online Registration is January 13th, 2020, 11:00 CEST
- Early registration is recommended, due to a limited number of participants.
- It may be that there are no more spaces available before the registration deadline. Therefor we recommend an early registration.
- Application Deadline: February 5th, 2020, 11:00 CEST
- Registration at a later time is absolutely not possible!
- Information about the placement procedure will be sent after you completed your online application.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Begleitkurs Deutsch