German Language Course (All Levels)
- October 18th 2021– February 1st, 2022
- 2 x per week, 13 weeks (total: 52 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm or 7:45pm to 9:15pm
- During December 23, 2021 - January 7, 2022 are Christmas Holidays for the German courses
- Dates Winter Term 2021/22
- Online-based classes only!
- Course fee: 160,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- circa 17, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS credit points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 8 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 12 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS credit points and without grade (syllabus).
Application / Placement Procedure
- Online registration will open mid-September 2021.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Begleitkurs Deutsch