German Language Course (All Levels)
- October 18, 2022 – January 31, 2023
- 2 x per week, 13 weeks (total: 52 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm or 7:45pm to 9:15pm
- During December 23, 2022 - January 8, 2023 are Christmas Holidays for the German courses
- Dates Winter Term 2022/23
Course Format and Location
- Blended learning format:
1 evening/week online via Zoom, 1 evening/week on-site in the classroom
- The on-site sessions take place at Campus City Center or Campus Martinsried
- Course fee: 190,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- circa 17, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS credit points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 8 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 12 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS credit points and without grade (syllabus).
Application / Placement Procedure
- Online registration will open in September 2022
- Early registration is recommended, due to a limited number of participants.
- Registration at a later time is absolutely not possible!
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Begleitkurs Deutsch