German Language Course (All Levels)
- November 3rd, 2020 – February 11th, 2021
- 2 x per week, 13 weeks (total: 50 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm or 7:45pm to 9:15pm
- During December 24, 2020 - January 8, 2021 are Christmas Holidays for the German courses
- Dates Winter Term 2020/21
- Online-based classes only!
- Course fee: 160,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- circa 16, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS credit points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 8 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 12 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS credit points and without grade (syllabus).
Application / Placement Procedure
- Start of the Online Registration: September 29th, 2020, 11:00 CEST
- Early registration is recommended, due to a limited number of participants.
- It may be that there are no more spaces available before the registration deadline. Therefor we recommend an early registration.
- Online Application Deadline: October 27th, 2020, 11:00 CEST
- Registration at a later time is absolutely not possible!
- Information about the placement procedure will be sent after you completed your online application
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Begleitkurs Deutsch