German Language Course (All Levels)
- May 4th - July 23rd, 2020
- 2 x per week, 12 weeks (total: 48 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. or 7:45 - 9:15 p.m.
- Dates Summer Term 2020 (coming soon)
- Online based courses only!
- Once the university is open once more for on-site teaching, classes will take place at LMU City Center or Campus Martinsried/Biocenter
- Course fee: 160,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- Circa 18, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 6 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 10 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS points and without grade.
Application / Placement Procedure
- Start of the online registration April 8th, 2020 at 11 a.m. CEST
- Early registration is recommended, due to a limited number of participants.
- It may be that there are no more spaces available before the registration deadline. Therefor we recommend an early registration.
- Registration deadline: April, 24th, 2020 at 11 a.m. CEST
- Registration at a later time is not possible!
- Information about the placement procedure will be sent after you completed your online application
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Office Begleitkurs Deutsch.
Please don't ask for late application. The deadline is final.