German Language Course (All Levels)
- May 4th - July 28th, 2020
- 2 x per week, 12 weeks (total: 48 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. or 7:45 - 9:15 p.m.
- Online based courses only!
- Once the university is open once more for on-site teaching, classes will take place at LMU City Center or Campus Martinsried/Biocenter
- Course fee: 160,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- Circa 18, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS points as well being eligible for the exam are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 6 teaching units at 45 minutes). Absence in case of illness requires a doctor's note, presented as soon as possible to the lecturer as well as to the IUCM office.
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 10 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS points and without grade.
Application / Placement Procedure
- Start of the online registration for the Waiting list April 27th, 2020 at 10: 45 a.m. CEST
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Office Begleitkurs Deutsch.