German Course - Summer Term
German Language Course (All Levels)
- April 18 - July 21, 2023
- 2 x per week, 12 weeks (total: 50 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. or 7:45 - 9:15 p.m.
- Course fee: 190,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- Circa 18, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS points as well being eligible for the exam are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 8 teaching units at 45 minutes). Absence in case of illness requires a doctor's note, presented as soon as possible to the lecturer as well as to the IUCM office.
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 12 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS points and without grade.
Application / Placement Procedure
Registration is closed.
- Application Deadline: April 4th, 11:59 p.m. CEST
- Registration at a later time is absolutely not possible!
- Information about the placement procedure will be sent after you completed your online application.
- All information about the payment and cancellation can be found here.
If you have problems with the registration, please do accept the cookies for this website.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Office Begleitkurs Deutsch.