German Language Course (All Levels)
- November 3rd, 2020 – February 11th, 2021
- 2 x per week, 13 weeks (total: 50 hours a 45 minutes)
- Monday / Wednesday or Tuesday / Thursday
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm or 7:45pm to 9:15pm
- During December 24, 2020 - January 8, 2021 are Christmas Holidays for the German courses
- Dates Winter Term 2020/21
- Online-based classes only!
- Course fee: 160,00 € (Information about grants and subsidies)
- Subsidy: ERASMUS and LMUexchange students from the LMU
receive a subsidy amounting to 50,00 €
- Please pay the tuition after you received the invoice with payment details by email.
- All information about the payment and cancellation you find here.
- circa 16, minimum 12 participants per course
Requirements for earning a certificate with grade and 6 ECTS credit points are:
- Regular active participation in course instruction (maximum absence is 8 teaching units at 45 minutes)
- Regular completion of homework assignments
- 1 short presentation
- 1 listening comprehension/ dictation
- Passing course exam
Those who do not pass the exam and/or are absent for up to 12 teaching units at 45 minutes may still obtain a certificate of completion without ECTS credit points and without grade (syllabus).
Application / Placement Procedure
- Online registration is closed.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Begleitkurs Deutsch